Leeds City Center
Leeds is one of the UK's largest City Centres, with a population of 5 million; it attracts over 250,000 people per day.
Some key Leeds facts...
- Leeds is the UK’s largest centre for financial and business services outside of London
- Areas of access include the walkways up to and around Millennium Square
- Leeds City station is the busiest in the UK outside of London
- London Kings Cross can be reached by rail in just over two hours
- The city centre has 2 miles of traffic-free shopping and over 1,000 shops
- There are over 200,000 students here, 64,000 of whom are degree students at Leeds’ two internationally acclaimed universities
- The Independent Newspaper called Leeds the ‘Best UK University Destination’.
Our Clean Advertising is available in exclusive packages of 30, 40 or 60 and last around two weeks.For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org